- grandMA3 User Manual
- grandMA3 Quick Start Guide
- grandMA3 Quick Manual consoles
- grandMA3 Quick Manual processing units
- grandMA3 Quick Manual Nodes
- grandMA3 Quick Manual Nodes DIN-Rail
- grandMA3 Quick Manual onPC command wing XT
- Intended Use
- Quick Start
- Technical Data
- grandMA3 Quick Manual onPC command wing
- grandMA3 Quick Manual onPC fader wing
- grandMA3 Quick Manual onPC rack-unit
- grandMA3 Quick Manual viz-key
- grandMA3 Quick Manual I/O Nodes
- Release Notes
New help version
The help version you selected belongs to an older software version. You may want to view the latest help version.
- Master area
- Dual encoder section
- Power key
- Command area
- Level wheel
- Executor buttons 101-190 + 201-290
- Executor faders 201-290
- Executor buttons 301-390 + 401-490
- Executor knobs 301-390 + 401-490
For more information about executors, see Executor elements.
- DMX A, B, C
- MIDI In+Out
- DC Remote Control
- Power switch
- IEC connector
- Desk light
- Kensington lock
- Line In+Out
- Ethernet 1+2
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.0
- DisplayPort 1-4
Turn on the grandMA3 onPC command wing XT
- Unpack the device.
- Remove the packaging and cushioning material.
- Place the device indoors on a stable surface.
- Connect external monitors using the native DisplayPort connectors.
- Connect an external mouse or keyboard using the USB ports.
- Insert the power connector into the corresponding jack.
- Connect the power plug with the mains.
- Turn on the power switch on the rear panel.
- Press the power key on the front panel.
The device starts booting.
Turn off the grandMA3 onPC command wing XT
Do not press the power key to turn off the device. Only if a hard shutdown is necessary, press and hold the power key for more than 3 seconds.
- Tap at the top of the control bar to start the shutdown procedure or shutdown the onPC software by the shutdown keyword.
A warning pop-up appears:
- Tap OK.
- Shut down the Windows system.
The grandMA3 onPC command wing XT powers down.
Do not switch off the grandMA3 onPC command wing XT too early.
Make sure that you wait until Windows has completely shut down.
All LEDs on the grandMA3 onPC command wing XT must have turned off.
- Set the power switch to position O.
Install the Latest grandMA3 onPC Software and the Operating System
Updating the grandMA3 onPC software and the operating system deletes all files previously stored.
To update only the grandMA3 onPC software, use the network update process. For more information, see Network update.
- To install, download the latest software version from www.malighting.com.
The required installer is called grandMA3 onPC Windows Hardware Image x.x.x.x.
- Save the full software image on your computer's hard drive.
- Extract the zip file "grandMA3_v.x.x.x.x_windows_hardware_image.zip" and copy it onto a USB flash drive (FAT32 formatted, minimum 8 GB).
- Insert the USB flash drive.
- Power up the grandMA3 onPC command wing XT.
- If necessary, tap F8 to choose Boot device and select boot from USB.
- Follow the onscreen instructions during the update process.
To configure the device, or to update or downdate the installed software, use a grandMA3 console or your PC or laptop with the grandMA3 onPC software installed. For more information see the topics Update the Software via Network Update in the grandMA3 User Manual online available at www.malighting.com.
|grandMA3 onPC command wing XT||standalone||4 096|
|grandMA3 onPC command wing XT||+ grandMA3 onPC 8/4/2Port Node||4 096|
|grandMA3 onPC command wing XT||+ grandMA3 processing unit M/L/XL||4 096
Independent of the devices connected to the grandMA3 onPC software, the number of parameters can only reach a maximum of 4 096.
For more information see: Expand the Amount of Parameters topic.