- grandMA3 User Manual
- grandMA3 Quick Start Guide
- grandMA3 Quick Manual consoles
- Intended Use
- Quick Start
- Technical Data
- Pixel Faults
- grandMA3 Quick Manual processing units
- grandMA3 Quick Manual Nodes
- grandMA3 Quick Manual Nodes DIN-Rail
- grandMA3 Quick Manual onPC command wing XT
- grandMA3 Quick Manual onPC command wing
- grandMA3 Quick Manual onPC fader wing
- grandMA3 Quick Manual onPC rack-unit
- grandMA3 Quick Manual viz-key
- grandMA3 Quick Manual I/O Nodes
- Release Notes
New help version
The help version you selected belongs to an older software version. You may want to view the latest help version.
Operation: 0 °C up to 40 °C / 32 °F up to 104 °F
-Temperatures that exceed or fall below the range of those stated in this Quick Manual can cause maloperation of displays and other components.
-Higher temperatures can stress the cooling system of the device and destroy hardware components.
Storage / Transport: -10 °C up to +50 °C / 14 °F up to 122 °F
Operation: 20 % up to 90 % relative humidity (no condensation)
Storage / Transport: 10 % up to 90 % relative humidity (no condensation)
- Follow all safety instructions;
- Only use the device within its operating limits;
- Only use the device indoors;
- Air must be free of dust and any hazardous or explosive substances;
- Avoid jolting;
- This device is not protected against splash water. Do not use it near water;
- Do not use the device in rain or moisture;
- Do not place the device where it can come in contact with corrosive gases or saline air as this can cause maloperation.