- grandMA3 User Manual
- grandMA3 Quick Manual consoles
- Intended Use
- Quick Start
- Technical Data
- Display Conditions
- grandMA3 Quick Manual nodes
- grandMA3 Quick Manual processing
- grandMA3 Quick Manual onPC command wing XT
- grandMA3 Quick Manual onPC command wing
- grandMA3 Quick Manual DIN-Rail
- Release Notes
New help version
The help version you selected belongs to an older software version. You may want to view the latest help version.
The grandMA3 consoles control all kinds of lighting genres such as conventional, moving lights, LEDs, video, and media via DMX signal or within a network environment.
All grandMA3 components, despite different hardware solutions, use the same software.
All components are fully integrable into the network environment.
Use all grandMA3 components and accessories within closed rooms and in the permissible environmental conditions only. Installation and connection of the devices are explicitly to be carried out by trained personnel in compliance with all safety regulations.