- grandMA3 Mode2
- Screen Layout
- Screen 1
- Screen 2
- Screen 3
- External screens
- Command screens
- Letterbox screens
- Update grandMA3 Consoles
- Update grandMA3 xPort Nodes
- grandMA3 Settings
- Version Specification
- grandMA2 Quick Start Guide
- grandMA2 Quick Manual onPC solutions
- MA 3D
- MA VPU
- Release Notes
New help version
The help version you selected belongs to an older software version. You may want to view the latest help version.
Table of contents of this topic
Screen 8 (Letterbox Encoder Screen)
All letterbox screens are static and are only located on grandMA3 consoles.
Screen 8 or letterbox encoder screen is located below screen 1 and functions as its extension.
- Network – displays the devices that are currently in a session at a glance.
- Encoder Bar – displays the preset control bar and the encoder toolbar.
- Time Control – displays program time and exec time.
- Grand Master – is displayed as a virtual fader.
- B.O. – executes the Blackout keyword.
Screen 9 (Right Letterbox Executor Screen)
Screen 9 or right letterbox executor screen is located below screen 2 and functions as its extension.
- Executors on screen – screen 9 displays executors 16 to 30.
- Master Section – is displayed on the right of the screen 9.
Screen 10 (Left Letterbox Executor Screen)
Screen 10 or left letterbox executor screen is located below screen 3 and functions as its extension.
- Executors on screen – screen 10 displays executors 1 to 15.
- Time Control – controls Program Time and Exec Time.
On a grandMA3 full-size it is also possible to operate the Time Control in Mode2 using the Custom Section.
- grandMA3 full-size
- To operate the on-screen fader of the Program Time, move Wheel 1.
- To activate Manual X-Fade, press Wheel 1 Upper Button.
- To activate Set Time, press Wheel 1 Lower Button.
- To operate the on-screen fader of the Exec Time, move Wheel 2.
- To activate Manual X-Fade, press Wheel 2 Upper Button
- To activate Set Time, press Wheel 2 Lower Button.
For more information on the Custom Section see Device Overview in the grandMA3 manual.