- grandMA2 User Manual
- grandMA3 Mode2
- Screen Layout
- Screen 1
- Screen 2
- Screen 3
- External screens
- Command screens
- Letterbox screens
- grandMA3 Settings
- Version Specification
- Change Modes
- grandMA2 Quick Start Guide
- grandMA2 Quick Manual onPC solutions
- MA 3D
- MA VPU
- Release Notes
To change from Mode2 to grandMA3:
- Restart the console by using the Restart Keyword. A pop-up opens:
- Confirm the pop-up. The Mode2 application closes and the console restarts.
- The Mode Selection pop-up appears. Tap 3.
Requirements: A grandMA3 station running in Mode2.
- To switch from Mode2 to grandMA3, use the SwitchTograndMA3Software keyword described in the grandMA3 User Manual.
Reboot Processing Unit from Mode2 to grandMA3
To change the application for the processing unit:
- Tap Reboot on the left side of the processing unit main screen. A pop-up opens.
Tap Yes. The processing unit reboots.
Continue as described in Change from Mode2 to grandMA3 on Consoles.
xPort Node from Mode2 to grandMA3
- To change the xPort Node from Mode2 to grandMA3, follow these instructions:
- To switch to grandMA3, press and hold the rotary knob. The display cycles through the following screens:
- Release the rotary knob at the following screen:
- Press the rotary knob to confirm.
The xPort Node reboots into grandMA3 mode.