- MA Fixture Builder
- First Steps
- System requirements
- Installation on your computer
- Start the program
- Program surface
- Fixture Type Information
- Mix color attribute table
- Add DMX channels
- Delete DMX channels
- Channel Function Ranges
- Add channel function ranges
- Delete channel function ranges
- Function Sets
- Add a function set
- Delete a function set
- Export and Import
- Export fixture
- Import fixture
- Release Notes
- MA Fixture Share
- MA Vectorworks Spotlight Plugin
The table Channel Function Ranges offers a Color Wheel or a Gobo Wheel Wizard, depending on attribute – color or gobo.
- Add a gobo or a color wheel in the column Attributes.
- To enable the corresponding wizard, click the attribute first.
The following is described on the basis of the on the Color Wheel Wizard.
Open the wizard:
- Click the Color Wheel Wizard after enabling.
- The wizard opens.
- Select the manufacturer by clicking the drop-down list All.
Or display the array of colors by the number:
-Enter the number in the input field Search Number.
- To add the colors to the column on the right, double-click a color.
- To remove single colors in the table on the right, click a line to mark it.
Then, click Remove Selected.
- The line is now removed.
- If you would like to remove all lines on the right, click Remove All.
- To create new channel sets on exiting the subattributes, check the checkbox Create New ChannelSets on Exit.
Checking Create New ChannelSets on Exit overwrites all existing function sets of the subattribute.
- If the settings are adjusted, click Done.
- The wizard closes and the settings are now applied.
To abort the operation, click Cancel.