- MA Fixture Builder
- MA Fixture Share
- MA Vectorworks Spotlight Plugin
- Export and Customizing
- Release Notes
The plugin consists of a single file "Export grandMA2 Setup (XML).vsm".
1. To install the MA Vectorworks Spotlight Plugin, copy the file into one of the plugin folders of Vectorworks:
- Global plugin folder (located in the installation directory of Vectorworks)
- User plugin folder in the folders:
Up to and including 2015, German versions of Vectorworks used RWeiterung instead of plugins.
2. Open Vectorworks.
3. To add the grandMA2 export menu entry to the menu structure, edit the Workspace:
- Click Tools.
- Click Workspaces.
-To edit the current workspace, click Edit Current Workspace.
-To edit a different workspace, click Workspaces.
-Click on the corresponding workspace and click Edit.
4. The Workspace Editor opens.
The grandMA2 Spotlight Plugin is displayed as an entry in the drop-down Import/Export of the left menu window.
It is possible to display the grandMA2 Spotlight Plugin in any menu or submenu. Good options are:
4. To assign a shortcut for the plugin, click one of the options below the menu window on the right.
The MA Vectorworks Spotlight Plugin is installed.