- MA Fixture Builder
- MA Fixture Share
- What is MA Fixture Share
- User Creation and Editing
- Navigate the Fixture Share
- Title bar icons
- Download files
- Favorite files
- Browse the fixture files
- Find fixtures based on name
- Find fixtures based on footprint
- Fixture information
- Title bar icons
- Upload Fixtures
- MA Vectorworks Spotlight Plugin
New help version
The help version you selected belongs to an older software version. You may want to view the latest help version.
User Creation and Editing
Before getting access to the Fixture Share a login is needed.
It is free to register.
The address for the fixture share is: http://fixtureshare.malighting.com
The top right side has green input fields to enter the username and password. Below this is a gray Register button.
- Click Register to start the registration process. A new page opens.
- Write the desired user name. It needs to have at least 5 characters.
- Write the desired password - minimum 7 characters - in both password fields.
- Write a valid email address in both of the email fields.
- Optionally add some info in the info field.
- Write the CAPTCHA code.
- Read the terms.
- Click the Agree.
If the CAPTCHA is not correct then an error pop-up appears - click OK to continue and repeat the steps starting with number 6.
If the CAPTCHA is correct then an info pop-up appears asking you to check your email for a confirmation. The email contains a validation link that needs to be clicked within 7 days or else you need to register again.
- Click the link in the email - this redirects to the Login page and you can now login with the registered user.
When logged in to the fixture share it is possible to edit the username, password, email, and information granted during the registration.
Click the User in the title bar.
A new page called Your Profile opens.
Here are four gray boxes with each of the four elements that can be edited. Clicking each one opens a new page where the provided input can be edited. There are two buttons:
Back goes back to the previous page without saving any changes.
Update profile stores the new values, loads the Your Profile page with a confirmation pop-up.
Exit the Your Profile page by clicking the in the upper right corner.