- MA Fixture Builder
- First Steps
- System requirements
- Installation on your computer
- Start the program
- Program surface
- Fixture Type Information
- Mix color attribute table
- Add DMX channels
- Delete DMX channels
- Channel Function Ranges
- Add channel function ranges
- Delete channel function ranges
- Function Sets
- Add a function set
- Delete a function set
- Export and Import
- Export fixture
- Import fixture
- Release Notes
- MA Fixture Share
- MA Vectorworks Spotlight Plugin
Function sets display the function of each subattribute and offer quick access to specific functions.
These function sets are displayed in calculators of grandMA2 and dot2.
- Set channel function ranges
For more information see Channel Function Ranges.
The table Function Sets consists of six columns:
- Function Name: Displays the name of the channel function in the console, for example the label in the calculator or in a preset.
- Dmx From: Displays on which DMX value the subattribute starts.
- Dmx To: Displays on which DMX value the subattribute ends.
- Slot: Displays the slot of a wheel if the fixture has a color or a gobo wheel.
- Auto-Create: Displays if a preset will be generated by the auto create function in the console (grandMA2 only)
- 3D Subattribte: Displays the corresponding subattribute the function set belongs to.
It is possible to:
function sets in the corresponding table Function Sets.
- To edit function sets, double-click a row in the table Function Sets.
- The window Add Function opens.
- Adjust the settings of the row you clicked.
- To save the settings edited, click Save.
- The function set is now edited.