- MA Fixture Builder
- First Steps
- System requirements
- Installation on your computer
- Start the program
- Program surface
- Fixture Type Information
- Mix color attribute table
- Add DMX channels
- Delete DMX channels
- Channel Function Ranges
- Add channel function ranges
- Delete channel function ranges
- Function Sets
- Add a function set
- Delete a function set
- Export and Import
- Export fixture
- Import fixture
- Release Notes
- MA Fixture Share
- MA Vectorworks Spotlight Plugin
Add DMX Channels
It is recommended that the the DMX channels be added directly in the correct order. This avoids rearranging channels und setting correct patch breaks afterwards.
- To add DMX channels to the fixture, click on Add below the table Attributes.
- The window Channel Function opens.
All DMX channels have to be added complying the selected mode.
- Select the preset type tab of the DMX channel, for example Color.
- Select the attribute by scrolling down in the Choose Attribute, for example C1.
For more information on mix color attributes see Mix color attribute table.
- Type the coarse DMX channel, e.g., 13.
- If the attribute has an additional fine DMX channel, check the checkbox 16-Bit.
The program automatically inserts the next number after the coarse channel number.
- Type the fine DMX channel if the automatically inserted channel number is incorrect.
- Type the highlight value corresponding to the encoder readout.
The highlight value is the output of the fixture for this attribute if you press Highlt on the console.
If the field is empty and you press Highlt, the programmer values do not change.
We recommend you use full dimmer and white color as highlight values. This helps you to find the fixture in a rack or on the stage.
- To save and close the window, click Save and Close.
To save and add the next channel, click Save and Add.
To close the window Channel Function, click Cancel.
The DMX channel is now saved and added to the DMX channel list.
For information on how to delete DMX channels see Delete DMX Channels.